- ¾ cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 rib of celery sliced thinly
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1-2 cups rocket
- Half a diced cucumber
- 2 cups blueberries
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese/feta
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup of walnuts, toasted
- ½ Butternut squash cubed and roasted
- 1 cup of Alfalfa sprouts
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Punnet of blueberries
- 1 Lemon juiced
- Olive oil – enough to make your dressing of a salad dressing consistency
- 1 thumb sized piece of fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Cut the butternut squash, melt a nob of coconut oil in a baking tray or dish, add the squash and season to taste, put in the oven at 180° degrees for 30-40 minutes. Leave on side to cool.
- Cook the quinoa in boiling water, for 10 minutes, drain and cool.
- Add the spinach and the rocket to the salad bowl.
- Prepare the remaining ingredients and add to the bowl along with the cooled butternut squash and quinoa.
- Whizz all the dressing ingredients up in a food mixer, Nutribullet or similar and add according to taste.