Where appropriate I will suggest alternative testing and it is for this reason I have relationships with the following testing companies and more. Lab testing is available for; food intolerance testing, environmental aspects, hormones, gastrointestinal, blood chemistry, nutritional status, immunology, genetics, pathogens etc.
- Food intolerance testing https://www.lorisian.com/
- EatRightForType pin prick blood testing (ask Rebecca for further information)
- Eating for your genes: Also available at your consultation: Nutrigenomix– Personalised Nutrition Assessment and Profile – Eat According to Your Genes with a Personalised dietary report to optimise your health.
- Invivo Clinical : https://www.invivoclinical.co.uk/products—services/lab-diagnostics
- Genova Diagnostics: https://www.gdx.net/uk/tests/alphabetical
- Regnerus: http://regeneruslabs.com/page/homepage
- FunctionalDX: https://functionaldx.com/